Spring is just around the corner!
Ok…for Albertans it may feel as if Spring is never going to come after the bitterly cold winter we have had, but the first day of Spring is just over two weeks away – Yahoo!
If you’ve had difficulty finding the time for a family portrait, then Spring Break could be the perfect time! Easter is also coming up, and if you’re thinking of Easter cards, we’ll be sure they are ready in time to send out! Check out our packages here.
Has a new member joined your family this year? It seems like 2014 has started off with the birth of many babies, and what an exciting time for parents! The first year of a baby’s life is full of precious ‘firsts’ as they are changing daily, and we encourage you to capture those moments so you can cherish them forever. Don’t wait until one day you realize you can’t recreate those precious memories in portraits that your children may one day want to treasure with their own families. Don’t have a newborn yourself? Give the gift of our Baby’s First Year package to a new parent!
Here are some reasons why we encourage parents to consider hiring a professional photographer to document their baby’s precious milestones:
1) We take the time to create a beautiful setting for photos and with experience in photographing babies, have an eye for detail in appropriate, comfortable positions.
2) We offer three sessions (at approx. 3 mths, 7 mths, and 12 mths) to ensure you are receiving images for the various growth stages in your child’s first year.
3) We provide a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere, in a controlled environment with a warm temperature.
4) There are no interruptions during the session such as other clients, etc. The time you book is dedicated for you.
5) Photos will be high resolution and high quality.
6) You will receive a first year wall panel after the third session, and you will have access to special pricing at each session.
These moments and precious milestones are all part of our Baby’s First Year Package. Find out more about this package here. This makes a great gift for any parent with a new little one.
Want some creative ideas to preserve memories? Check out this article on Parents.com for some creative ideas!